Dedicated to your Safety
At Creative Door, safety is a priority. All of the doors we install are serviced by professionals, and completed to the highest standards. Our employees and customers stay safe because of our consistent focus on quality products, diligent work, and overhead door education.
We strongly believe we can achieve a “Zero Lost Time Incident” record. This means no serious injuries on our jobs, whatsoever. It’s a tall order, but one that we believe in. Ultimately, our productivity increases when we make safety a priority.
To educate comsumers on the proper use of the safety features on their industrial/commerical overhead door system or residential garage door, we've povided a list of helpful links with valuable information.
If you have any other questions about door safety, safety features, and the importance of regular service, we welcome your calls, so please contact us today.
- Safety Tips for Garage Doors
- 10 Garage Door Safety Tips
- Safety Guidelines for Garage Doors
- Garage Door and Opener Maintenance Guide
- Precautions for Swing Gate Systems
- Garage Door Terminology
- Garaga Garage Door Maintenance Tips
- LiftMaster Garage Door Openers Safety & Security Features
- Garage Door Safety Preventative Measures
- Garage Door Safety Information
- Garage Door Safety Checklist